• If you find yourself unable to pay your annual dues, fines, etc, the most important thing is to talk to us! Much stress can be avoided and money saved by simply letting us know that you need some breathing room, and we are happy to cut your payments, and extend the time to pay.
• The first step is to talk to Nancy Aguilera who is at the office Monday through Thursday, and she can set up a payment plan that is tailored to your particular needs.
• The worst thing to do is to ignore notices from the homeowners' association, as that will trigger late fees, and may result in your being turned over to our attorney for collection via a lien on your house, and the addition of legal fees on top of what you already owe..
• Simply communicating will keep us trying to work with you.
• If you have questions or comments, please email us at BraysVillage@Yahoo.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.